Application for the Globalink Research Award Program for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Mitacs and the University of Montreal in Canada.
There are 150 new positions available each year for foreign students who wish to does a research stay at UdeM under the Globalink Research Award program. The successful students can receive a $6,000 CAD grant, half of which is funded by Mitacs Globalink and the other half by an outside organization
Founded in 1878, the University of Montreal is a non-private research institution of higher education in the Québec province of Canada. It has more than 650 undergraduate programmes and graduate programmes, including 71 doctoral programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBALINK RESEARCH AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg (Université du Luxembourg), Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland (Université de Lausanne), Taïwan, Tunisia, United Kingdom, the USA, Ukraine (inbound only), other members of the European Union (only for students whose professors are grant recipients of the European Research Council or MSCA-RISE program).
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be 18 years old and over at the time of application;
- Foreign undergraduate students in their final year (must have completed the second year of study before beginning their research at UdeM), foreign graduate students or foreign postdoctoral fellows, in any discipline;
- Students must come from a university or university-level research centre
- Admission at any time: application required 16 weeks before the start of the research project.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
GLOBALINK RESEARCH AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For more information on this program or to obtain the signature of the UdeM representative (section 6.0. of the Application Form) once the file is completed, please contact Anaïs Détolle, Advisor at the International Affairs Office.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below