Application for the GMAT International Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Findlay in USA.
The award is accessible to students from around the globe who want to study graduate degree coursework at the university in the United States. The University of Findlay will provide an amount of $1,000 to pursue their graduate degree program for the year 2022/2023.
Founded in 1882, the University of Findlay is a private university in Findlay, Ohio. Students can choose from sixty undergraduate programmes, ten master’s degrees, and four doctoral degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GMAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- You must be an International student and commencing an eligible graduate coursework degree at the university.
- For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the university.
- Applicants must check all English language requirements according to the program.
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 79
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 61
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 105.
GMAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for a copy of passport, a bank statement showing available funds, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- The applications are open for entry in 2022.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below