Application for the GMAT MBA Scholarships for International Students – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
All international students who are academically exceptional and wish to undertake an MBA programme at Smurfit can apply for this application . Applicants with high GMAT scores are eligible to receive the program. The successfully selected applicants will be given 100% fee waivers to conduct their master’s studies at Smurfit.
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School, a graduate business school under the University College Dublin, educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GMAT MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all countries and Ireland are eligible.
- All subjects and courses of the master’s of a business administration degree programme are eligible under this application.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- The applicants must have attained 700 or above GMAT scores.
- The applicants are required to score a minimum of 700 or above and 520 or above on GMAT to be admitted to an MBA programme, respectively.
- The applicants are required to submit the following English language proficiency tests with the average demanded scores by the university: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL – 100, Cambridge examination – 185 or higher, PTE – 65, ETAPP – Grade C1, Trinity ISE – C2, Duolingo – 120.
GMAT MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must create an account on the official online portal of the university and complete the application process. No separate application to apply for the opportunity is required.
Application must include:
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- One academic reference
- One professional reference
- Curriculum vitae
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below