Application for the GMAT Scholarships for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the IESEG School of Management in France.
To avail this application , the applicants must have attained the required scores on GMAT. High-achieving students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this application. The awards will be distributed in the following manner: 20% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 610 and 640, 30% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 650 and 680, 40% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 690 and 720, and 50% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score of 730 or higher.
IESEG School of Management is a graduate business school in France holding a rank in the top 10 French Business School along with the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and academically rigorous higher education programs in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GMAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all countries are eligible.
- Master’s degree programme.
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must be willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
- The students must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
- The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 85, TOEIC – 850, Duolingo – 105, and Cambridge exam – B2.
GMAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are supposed to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. All students who will have completed and been accepted by the school will be considered for the opportunity
Application must include:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below