Application for the GMIT Access Scholarships for International Students in Ireland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Atlantic Technological University in Ireland.
This scholarship is worth €5,000 and is offered to EU/EEA member states, Switzerland, or the UK students towards any degree study programme undertaken by them at the Atlantic Technological University. A total of 12 students will be presented with this financial award. The 12 lucky candidates selected by the Atlantic Technological University will be provided a scholarship of €5,000 each in support of their education costs.
Established on 1st April 2022, Atlantic Technological University is Atlantic Technological University and a joint venture of GMIT, LYIT, and IT Sligo. ATU will provide its students with a transformative university experience, empowering their graduates to fully contribute to the social, economic, and cultural betterment of society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GMIT ACCESS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from EU/EEA member states, Switzerland, or the UK are eligible to apply.
- Desired undergraduate or graduate programme available to apply for at ATU are eligible.
- The applicants must be a new entrants to higher education.
- The applicants must be a citizen of an EU/EEA member state, Switzerland, or the UK.
- The applicants must have taken the Leaving Certificate exams within the last two years.
- The applicants must be current applicants for a GMIT programme through the CAO and satisfy the general and specific criteria for entry.
- The applicants must have a family income under the current threshold for the third-level maintenance grant scheme.
- The students must have relevant qualifications and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- The students are required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
GMIT ACCESS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic reference – to be directly submitted via mail to [email protected]
- Personal statement
- Full financial background for 2021
- A Statement of Liability for 2021 or a Social Welfare Report for 2021
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below