Application for the Goldsmith Family Women in STEM International Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
This scholarship will be awarded only to female students that undertake bachelor’s degree programmes across a STEM discipline at Swinburne. All international and home country, as well as New Zealand students, are eligible to apply. The scholarship is valued at a whopping $7,500 per year for up to five years of undergraduate study.
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. The university was founded in 1905 by George Swinburne as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College to serve those without access to further education in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STEM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international, Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Professional), Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science (Honours), Bachelor of Science (Professional), Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours), Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional), Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology, or the Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology (Professional) offered at the Swinburne University of Technology.
- The applicants must be female students.
- The applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian Permanent Residents or International students.
- The applicants must be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2022.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in eligible courses.
- The applicants must be studying on-campus.
- The applicants must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 90.00 and provide an ATAR certificate as evidence.
- The applicants are required to meet the requirements of the bachelor’s degree they wish to join at Swinburne.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 64
- C1 Advanced – 169
- Common European Framework – B2
- Linguaskill – General^ – 160 to 179
- Duolingo – 96 to 100.
STEM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement outline the following:
- your long-term goals and/or career aspirations
- how this scholarship would make a difference in your life
- demonstrated leadership qualities and/or extra-curricular service to the community
- Two written references, one academic and one character
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below