Application for the Goldsmiths’ Company Postgraduate Bursaries for UK Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Goldsmiths College, London University in UK.
These are available for UK applicants to pursue a postgraduate degree program. Hurry up! Don’t loose this wonderful opportunity, you can apply as soon as possible. The scholars will receive 2 x £2,000 awards, available from the Goldsmiths’ Company as a partial fee waiver.
Goldsmith Company established its Technical and Entertainment Institute in 1891 to provide educational opportunities for the people of New Cross. It is the City of London’s Great Twelve Lewis Company which supports the business.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOLDSMITHS’ COMPANY BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be a UK student
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree and also experience financial difficulties
- Subjects will be offered by the university
- For entry in a masters degree, students need to have their graduate degree certificates with good grades and the evidence of research experience.
- The applicants must meet the English language requirements for their chosen course to study at Goldsmiths College.
GOLDSMITHS’ COMPANY BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, candidates need to take admission in postgraduate at the university, then applicants must need to do register through the given link: https://info.gold.ac.uk/OnlineServices/StudentPortal/portalLogin.aspx. This is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit required supporting documents: Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts, two academic references, and proof of your annual household income, either in the form of your P60 from HMRC, or documentation provided by your bank.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below