Application for the Goldsmiths Excellence Fee Waiver for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Goldsmiths, University of London UK.
The study program is open to students from all nationalities who have a first-class undergraduate honors degree and wish to get a master’s degree for session 2020/21. The bursary will provide a 30% discount on the course fees of the successful candidates.
Founded in 1909, The Goldsmiths, University of London has 20 academic departments offering postgraduate and undergraduate degrees in everything. The courses are designed to support students in higher education and encourage progression into Goldsmiths.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOLDSMITHS EXCELLENCE FEE WAIVER ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home, EU, or International Students are eligible to apply for this program.
- Masters program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- be a Home, EU, or International Student (full-time or part-time)
- have a first-class undergraduate degree from a British institution
- be applying for a Taught Masters programme at Goldsmiths
- For entry in a master’s degree, students who received a first-class undergraduate honours degree from a British higher education institution
- If English isn’t your first language, you will need an IELTS certificate (6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and no element lower than 6.0). Goldsmiths also accepts a range of other English language qualifications.
GOLDSMITHS EXCELLENCE FEE WAIVER APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take part in the master’s degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit required supporting documents: Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts, two academic references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below