Application for the Goodman Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Brock University in Canada.
This scholarship is made annually to full-time domestic or international students with exceptionally high academic standing. The scholarship winners will get an award amount of up to $3,000.00.
Brock University is a prestigious post-secondary university in Canada. Brock University, located in the historic Niagara area, provides all of the advantages of a new and modern university in a safe, community-minded city with stunning natural surroundings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOODMAN ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Students can apply to any undergraduate programme offered at Brock University
- This scholarship is made annually to full-time domestic or international students has exceptionally high academic standing.
- Had demonstrated leadership in school life and community life or provided evidence of entrepreneurial talent as opposed to academic merit
- Has financial need.
- Candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- English is the primary language of instruction at Brock University. If your first language is not English, you must meet the English language requirements.
GOODMAN ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can submit their admission applications via the university portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered.
Application must include:
- Students will be required to have final official academic documents/transcripts sent from each secondary school, college, university, or proper issuing authority directly to Brock University undergraduate admissions.
- Unofficial documents are in your possession that were issued by the awarding institution or body screenshot of your final grades, a scanned photocopy of your transcript, a screenshot of your current course registration, a picture of your previous certificate/diploma/degree, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below