Application for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Student Veterans of America & Google in USA.
Student Veterans of America & Google offers graduate funding opportunities in the field of Computer Science. The students of USA can apply for this application . Eight (8) The studentships are offered. Total offer is of $10,000. Related technical fields may include Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering (with a heavy computer science course load), Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking and System Administration. Related technical fields do not include Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOOGLE-SVA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited four-year university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-¬time student at a university in the United States for the 2018-¬2019 academic year.
- Maintain strong academic performance.
- Be pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field.
- Be a current student veteran (includes members of the National Guard or Reserve), as proven by a DD-214 and transcript, OR be a student on Active Duty as proven by submission of Active Duty orders and a Memorandum of Understanding from your commanding officer indicating that you are in good standing with your unit, and transcript.
- Have received an honourable discharge, or currently be in good standing with his/her branch of service.
GOOGLE-SVA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You have to fill the online application form with required documents;
Application must include:
- A current copy of resume/CV;
• Unofficial copy of current university transcripts;
• One letter of reference from a professor, advisor or supervisor. You must arrange for one letter of reference to be submitted via the link provided below. All letters must be sent by the author, signed by the author, and be on official letterhead. Letters can also be mailed to:
Student Veterans of America
c/o Google SVA Scholarship Committee
1012 14th Street NW
Washington, D.C 20005
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below