Application for the Gordon Watson Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The program is open for the brilliant aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $12,000.
The University of Canterbury has its main campus in the Christchurch suburb of Ilam. It is New Zealand’s second-oldest university which was established in 1873 and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GORDON WATSON SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from New Zealand all around the world
- Masters degree in the field of Theology
- To be considered for this education award, the applicants are needed to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Theology at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020-2021.
- For enrolling in postgraduate degree coursework, seekers need to maintain a minimum grade point average and meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Aspirants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
GORDON WATSON SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Claimants need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below