Application for the Government Awards for Czech Language Summer Courses in Czech Republic – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Czech Republic Government in Czech Republic.
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MEYS, MŠMT in Czech) is responsible for public administration in education, for developing educational, youth and sports policies and international cooperation in these fields. The award includes: accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner); enrollment and tuition; trips and excursions; some Summer Schools also provide public transport tickets (information available on the website of the relevant Summer School).
Czech Republic Government offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of The grants is to attract the best and most motivated people to the Czech Republic.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOVERNMENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Albania, Austria (Aktion), Belgium – Flanders, Belgium – Wallonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada (Alberta), Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, People’s Republic of China, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, and Vietnam.
- The bursaries are only granted to candidates nominated by the competent authorities of the partner countries or by the competent authorities.
- Applicants from 18 years of age from the following countries and territories can apply for an SSSS scholarship
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
GOVERNMENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application form is available here Application form
Application must include:
- The application also includes a CV written in Czech or English and a copy of your identity card (ID card or passport). The institution receiving the application may require the submission of other documents (e.g. a letter of motivation, a language level certificate, etc.).
- The application also includes a statement that the candidate can participate in the entire duration of the SSSS course.
- Applications Varies.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below