Application for the Government of Colombia International Postgraduate Scholarships – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad – ICETEX 1 in Colombia.
The Government of the Republic of Colombia is offering full postgraduate placements for fall 2019. The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate (specialization, master, and Doctorate/Ph.D.) program.
The Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad – ICETEX 1 is a Colombian institution that is designed to promote higher education in Colombia through the “granting of educational credits and its collection, with its own resources or third parties, to the Population with lower economic potential and good academic performance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOVERNMENT OF COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign students can apply for these endowments.
- Foreign professionals in the range of age between 25-49 years old, who have an undergraduate degree (university degree or bachelor) in different disciplines, who have a grade point average of 4.0 on the Colombian scale of 1 to 5, and at least 1 year of professional experience in their field of study.
- The candidate must master the Spanish language (reading, writing and speaking)
- He/she must deliver us a certificate of these competencies and must have an admission letter from the Colombian educational institution in any career determined in the catalog annex to this call.
- The candidate must not live in Colombia and must not have Colombian nationality.
- Prove minimum of one year experience in their field of study, after obtaining the degree.
- The candidate must have successfully completed college.
- The academic program should start in the second semester of 2018. Admission to programs
starting in 2019 will not be contemplated.
- Applications from foreign citizens who are living in Colombia will not be accepted
- The documents must arrive through the embassies or directly to the International Relations Office of ICETEX in Bogotá-Colombia before the 1 st June 2018.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
GOVERNMENT OF COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
All applications must include:
- Document proving the application to this call
- Certified copy or authentication of degree title
- Admission Letter From The Colombian University
- Certificate of Academic Grades With Gpa
- Certificate of Professional Experience
- Presentation Letter
- Dele” Test
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- The documents must be arrived through the embassies or directly to the International Relations Office of ICETEX in Bogotá-Colombia before the 14th June 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below