Application for the Government of Israel MFA Scholarships for International Students in Israel – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Israeli government.
In order to apply for the opportunity applicants should fulfill the educational requirements of the Israeli university, on which they apply. It is important that you already possess a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and a good record of academic achievement may also be required.Partial tuition fees, Monthly allowance, and Basic health insurance will be awarded.
The aim of the Israeli government awards is to enable and encourage academically able students. Scholarships can be given only once (either for the summer language course or for the academic year).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THE GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL MFA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the opportunity and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year). If you are Israeli citizens then you are not eligible to submit an application for this application.
- Recipients of scholarship should receive a student visa (A2), which was issued by the Israeli embassy, in which their application was submitted. Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency is required for the opportunity .
THE GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL MFA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application form can be downloaded from the given link: https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/abouttheministry/documents/scholarshipapplication.pdf
Application must include:
- Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend,Curriculum Vitae,Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post-doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor. Not required for Ulpan Scholarship.,Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records.At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate,Three (3) photographs and Certificate of health.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30th, 2019. will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below