Application for the Government of Japan (JDS) funding for Nepali Students in Japan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Government of Japan in Japan.
The main motive of this educational award is to provide some funding help for Nepali students who are going to start their master or doctoral education at a Japanese graduate school in Japan.The following benefits will be provided by the grant A round trip air ticket (Nepal-Japan) and other transportation fees, arrival or shipping allowance, accommodation allowance for rent, admission and tuition for graduate school, other permissible allowance such as- Books etc and a monthly allowance for living costs in Japan.
The government of Japan runs under the framework founded by the Constitution of Japan. It is a constitutional monarchy in which the power of the emperor is limited and is relegated primarily to ceremonial duties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only citizens from Nepal are eligible to apply.
- The participants can apply for a master or a doctoral degree program at Japanese graduate schools.
- They must be between the ages of 25 and 40 (both inclusive) as of April 1st, 2020.
- Civil servants (Level 7 and above) originally recruited by the federal government and deputed/adjusted to 7 provincial and 753 local governments.
- Students should have a strong will to work for the development of Nepal after their return home and also be good in health.
- 3 years of work experience in Civil Service for a master and 5 years of work experience in Civil service for a doctoral program is mandatory.
- The candidates must have sufficient proficiency in the English language for pursuing a degree-level program in Japan.
- For a master’s degree program, a bachelor degree is required, and for a PhD degree, a master’s degree is necessary. If an applicant is going to take part at Kyushu University, then they need to have an undergraduate degree in Law.
GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being considered to this opportunity, the participants have to take admission in a master or a PhD degree program at Japanese graduate school. After that, for the grant, they need to submit an application form, confidential statement of reference, official approval letter, registration form, questionnaire on the source of information, and a checklist of application documents to-
- The JDS Project Office, Regus,
- Ground Floor, Trade Tower,
- Thapathali, Kathmandu before the deadline by hand or by courier.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019, for a master’s degree and January 10, 2020, for a doctoral degree program. will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below