Application for the Government of Rwanda-Government of India Scholarships – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Government of Rwanda and Government of India.
The program is open for Rwanda students who want to apply for the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree program at the host university. Government of Rwanda and the Government of India will provide the educational fund for students.
A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the Government of Rwanda and the Government of India are offering The grants program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RWANDA-INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Aspirants must be Rwanda students
- Applicants must take admission in the degree program at the host university
- Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
RWANDA-INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to take admission in the degree coursework at the host university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national Id card.
- Applications is Open for 2020-21.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below