Application for the Grace and Thomas C. H. Chan PhD Funding International Student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Cambridge in UK.
The program is available to PhD applicants from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, in the fields of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.The university will provide all the following benefits for 3 Years: The minimum value of the award is £36000 and the maximum value of the award is £45000 towards travel costs and a research allowance included.
As a public research university in the UK, the University of Cambridge was founded in 1209. It is a diverse international community and welcomes talented students from around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Rest of the World, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in all given departments of the university:
- School of Arts and Humanities
- Department of Architecture
- Department of History of Art
- Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Faculty of Classics
- Faculty of Divinity
- Faculty of English
- Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
- Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages
- French Section
- German and Dutch Section
- Italian Section
- Slavonic Studies Section
- Spanish and Portuguese Section
- Faculty of Music
- Faculty of Philosophy
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of History
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science
- Faculty of Human, Social and Political Sciences
- Department of Archaeology
- McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Department of Social Anthropology
- Department of Politics and International Studies
- Centre of African Studies
- Centre of Development Studies
- Centre of Latin American Studies
- Centre of South Asian Studies
- Centre for Gender Studies
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Land Economy
- Faculty of Law
- Institute of Criminology
- Lauterpacht Centre for International Law
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
- All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
- If you are not from an English-speaking country, you will also be required to demonstrate competence in the English language.
- Before making an application to the University, research thoroughly your chosen course of study.
PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no need to submit a separate application for this award program.
- Candidates will automatically consider when they apply for postgraduate study by University PG funding competition deadlines. Go to the Course Directory and find the course you wish to apply for.
Application must include:
- Applicants must then submit your references, along with all other required supporting documentation as copies of degree transcripts and certificates, a research proposal, or statement of interest, at the same time as the rest of your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 3, 2019 and January 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below