Application for the Graduate Assistantships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lakehead University in Canada.
Graduate assistantships are offered to full-time graduate students who are identified as international applicants in any master or doctoral programme at Lakehead are eligible to apply for and receive this position. The selected candidates will be provided a stipend of up to $11,120.82.
Lakehead University, ranked among Canada’s top 10 primarily undergraduate universities in the magazine’s 2021 University Rankings, is a public research university in Canada. Lakehead University is dedicated to a student-centered learning environment and has made a commitment towards excellent and innovative teaching, service, research, and other scholarly activity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Master and doctoral programmes offered at Lakehead are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must meet the general admission requirements of the university for international students.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- MET – 85
- Duolingo – 110
- CAEL – 60
- C1/C2 – 169
GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must first apply for admission in a graduate programme at Lakehead. Hyperlink admission. Full-time applicants will be considered for the assistantship
Application must include:
- Official transcripts
- Consent form
- Reference letter
- Programme specific supporting documents
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below