Application for the President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nevada, Reno in USA.
The educational bursary is available for domestic and international participants in order to take a master’s or doctoral degree program at the university. The amount of the one-year scholarship is $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) for new admits or $5,000 ($2,500 per semester) for continuing grad students per academic year.
The University of Nevada, Reno is a public research university and has more than 460 undergraduate & graduate degree, certificate & minor programs within 12 academic colleges and schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE DEAN’S MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Master’s and doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must be either: (1) a fully admitted, incoming domestic or international student who has been offered admission to a degree-granting doctoral or master’s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or master’s) at the University of Nevada, Reno at the time of nomination, or (2) a fully admitted currently enrolled domestic or international student in a degree-granting doctoral or master’s program (Ph.D., doctorate, MFA or master’s) at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- For incoming students, the applicant must meet the minimum requirements for admission to a doctoral or master’s degree-granting program at the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, either as a domestic or international student.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
GRADUATE DEAN’S MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the online application portal.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below