Application for the Graduate Entrance Scholarship Program in Canada -2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Northern British Columbia in Canada.
The aim of this application to assist students in enhancing their University of Northern British Columbia studies. Applicant will be Valued at $10,000.00 each.
The Northern British Columbia Graduate Student Society (NBCGSS), represents about 750 full-time and part-time graduate students. UNBC provides outstanding undergraduate and graduate learning opportunities that explore cultures, health, economics, and the environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen.
- Canadian applicants are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Graduate students can apply for these endowments.
GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Apply for graduate admission by via online.
Application must include:
- Complete the GES application form, and submit it to the Awards and Financial Aid Unit along with your Research/Study Goals Statement* via one (1) of the following methods by the above deadline: a) Scan/email to awards-at-unbc.ca
- Applications submitted without a Research/Study Goals Statement will be disqualified. For more detailed information on what a Research/Study Goals Statement should include.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below