Application for the Graduate funding for International Students in China – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.
The educational award is open to attract foreign students who want to pursue a master’s or PhD degree course at the university. The goal of this bursary is to give financial support for the needy students.The bursary will only cover the university’s standard tuition of 28,900RMB/Year for master’s programs (Approx. USD 4,200/ Year) and RMB 45,500/Year for Doctoral programs s (Approx. USD 6,600/Year).
Established in 1896, the Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. It has 30 schools, 31 research institutions and 13 affiliated hospitals, offering a wide range of degree programs and online courses.
estigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this funding opportunity.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants for a master program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must have a master’s degree.
- Freshmen in a professional degree program are not qualified.
- Applicants should be Non-Chinese citizen without physical and mental problems.
- Applicants for programs taught in English must complete the IELTS (minimum score 6) or TOEFL (minimum score 90). International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt.
- For being admitted, candidates are required to hold a bachelors Degree for master program and must-haves masters Degree for doctoral program.
GRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, you are required to apply for a master or PhD degree course at SJTU. Applicants should complete the application procedures in time according to the requirements of the university.
Application must include:
- Candidates will need to provide these supporting documents: scan copy of notarized degree certificates, scan copy of notarized transcripts, scan copy of passport, personal statement and study plan, scan copy of Language certificate and score report. International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt and two recommendation letters from associate professors or scholars with higher academic titles. Then upload both the translated and original documents onto the application system.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below