Application for the Graduate Merit Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Wright State University in USA.
With the award of $5,000, this scheme will help students who are unable to earn a graduate-level of education at the university due to their economic circumstances. The award will be provided in the following manner: For GPA 2.7 – 2.9 :$2,500.00, and For GPA 3.0 and above : $5,000.00.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree program in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All graduate degree courses and subjects available offered by the university.
- The applicant must be an international student on an F1 visa.
- The applicants must be enrolled full time in Wright State University.
- The applicants must fulfil all graduate admission requirements of the university.
- The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency test with average scores: TOEFL – 79/120, IELTS – 6 or higher, and PTE – 57 or higher.
GRADUATE MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to sign up on the university’s official online portal and start the application process by entering the required information. Applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon enrolling in any graduate degree course or subject at Wright State University.
Application must include:
- An official transcript of a four-year baccalaureate degree
- Academic credentials of previous years of study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st May, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below