Application for the Graduate School Research Assistantshi for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hallym University in Korea.
The Graduate Research Assistantship is available for the PhD program, and applicants worldwide are eligible to apply. A Lab of Prof. Jeong-Gun Lee at HU seeks to recruit promising research students for the master’s or PhD program. Features of this research assistantship and the expected benefits for successful applicants: Support full tuition fees for the whole study period, Monthly Allowance of 900,000 ~ 1,200,000 won (KRW), and Extra allowances based on research performance.
Founded in 1982, Hallym University’s various colleges and graduate schools offer various bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes. It is a private higher education institution that is non-profit.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE SCHOOL RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHI ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open across the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD study in Computer Engineering
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of Aug. 2021
- For the Master’s program (or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students should hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree
- For the Doctoral program: students should hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree.
- Important Requirements:
- Good background in the area(s) of research
- Good programming skills
- Good English language skills- written and oral
- Good ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
- Good ability for highly motivated independent research.
- Applicants must use the following text in the subject line of the e-mail. For PhD candidates: PhD-Graduate Research Assistantship-2021-Fall
- Good English language skills- written and oral (Test (Score), TOEFL (550), CBT (210), iBT (80), IELTS (5.5), TEPS (550)). Either of the test scores should be valid at the time of application.
GRADUATE SCHOOL RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHI APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only electronic applications are accepted. Interested applicants should send the following to Prof. Jeong-Gun Lee at jeonggun.lee-at-hallym.ac.kr
Application must include:
- Research records (A summary of the research work you have done till the date of application), Academic transcripts (High School, Bachelor, and Masters), and CV (including name, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, education, work experience, publications)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below