Application for the Graduate Student Internships Program at Democracy International in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Democracy International (DI) in USA.
‘DI’ routinely host interns with diverse backgrounds who are passionate about democratic development, international politics, human rights, peace-building, and governance.The intern will provide programmatic and administrative support by performing the following duties: Researching about politics, governance, and elections in foreign countries, Report writing and editing, Preparing proposals and budgets Reconciling expenses,Assisting with office administration, Managing logistics for foreign travel, Communicating with overseas consultants and staff members, and Attending lectures and other events.
The internship is a paid program located in Bethesda, Maryland (metro accessible) and is 20-24 hours per week. DI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FEBE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Efficiency and attention to detail
- Coursework/demonstrated an interest in international affairs, area studies, comparative politics or international development
- Commitment to democracy and human rights
- Ability to work in a small office with other staff members on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Coursework in Statistics and/or Accounting desirable
- Foreign language skills and international experience a plus
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States at the time of application.
FEBE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, you will need to apply online.
Application must include:
- Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Internship application deadline is Ongoing.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below