Application for the Graduation Awards for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The funding programme is available for international students who want to apply for the graduate degree at Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences for the session 2021/2022. Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences will provide min. 250 Euros a month to the eligible candidates.
Established in 1997, the Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration, public management, and business engineering, among others.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATION AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- To be eligible, the applicants must score with good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.0). Successful completion of studies is to be expected within one year.
- To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
GRADUATION AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the programme.
Application must include:
- Current Transcript of Records (incl. grade average)
- Curriculum vitae (tabular)
- Current enrollment certificate
- Copy of the application for the final thesis
- Letter of motivation (Please explain on max. 2 pages why financial support is necessary and if completion of your studies within one year is realistic)
- All applications must be submitted to the International Office.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below