Application for the Gran Sasso Science Institute International PhD Scholarships in Italy – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Gran Sasso Science Institute in Italy.
The Gran Sasso Science Institute is giving an opportunity by furnishing 31 PhD Positions. Thereby, supporting those aspirants who are unable to complete their studies because of the financial issues is the main purpose of this bursary.
This funded award will give € 16.159,91 gross per year and a tuition fee waived. It will also provide free accommodation at the guest house or other accommodation for students by GSSI or a financial substitute of 350, 00 Euros gross/month and an additional 50% on a monthly basis might be awarded.
The Gran Sasso Science Institute was established in 2012 as a research institute. It is an international institute of advanced studies in Italy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRAN SASSO SCIENCE INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates can join a PhD degree program in the field of Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Science, Computer Science, Urban Studies and Regional Science.
- Must be a passionate current student and if you are already taking an award from any other institution then you cannot apply for this grant.
- A bachelor and a master’s degree are essential for taking admission.
GRAN SASSO SCIENCE INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
There is no need to apply for the award separately, students are advised to take admission in a PhD project at the institution and then they will be automatically considered for the fund. All applications must include:
- A PDF file which includes curriculum vitae, a copy of academic transcripts, a valid ID document signed and dated as well as the names and contact information of up to two referees along with some additional information.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 18, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below