Application for the GREAT Britain Scholarships for Indian Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
The award is valid for providing financial assistance to the talented Indian candidates who wish to study masters degree coursework at Warwick University in the UK. The university will provide a value of £20,000 for the master’s taught program for its students.
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry in the UK. It is ranked among the 54th in universities all over the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT BRITAIN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted form India.
- Pursuing masters degree in the following courses:
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Communications & Information Eng
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Tunnelling and Underground Space
- Humanitarian Engineering
- Be an Indian national residing in India and be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Be applying for a master’s taught course in the School of Engineering to begin studies in Autumn 2021.
- Be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject are
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- Be willing to establish engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for programmes
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to demonstrate a future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education
- You must have a second class UK honors degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- If your first language is not English you have to provide one of the following scores:
- IELTS (Academic): Overall score of 6.5 with no component less than 6.0
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall score of 92 with minimum components; Reading 22, Listening 21, Speaking 23, Writing 21.
GREAT BRITAIN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Provide an essay explaining in no more than 500 words why you think you are a strong candidate for the GREAT scholarship-India, how this application will help you achieve your career goals and contribute to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement in your country; Academic transcripts, and Two academic references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below