Application for the Great Britain Scholarships for Indian Students in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the British Council in Australia.
The British Council is the international organization for educational opportunities which offers a wide range of specialized projects in arts, education and English language. Applicant will be awarded with £10,000.
If applicants living outside the UK and not an EEA or Swiss national they might need to take an English language test approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT BRITAIN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian passport holders and resident in India at the time of application.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK Higher Education Institution
- Have an offer from one of the participating UK universities
- The course applied is starting in September 2021
- Applicants might need to take a specific English language test to get a place on a course. If applicants living outside the UK and not an EEA or Swiss national they might need to take an English language test approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
GREAT BRITAIN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply at any of the eligible university.
Application must include:
- Bank statements
- Police Registration Certificate
- Previous Qualifications
- English Language Certificate
- Scholarship letter (if receiving a scholarship)
- TB Test Results (not required if applying from within the UK)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before it closed, the deadline Varies according to the university.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below