Application for the GREAT Scholarship in Justice and Lawfor Ghanaian Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Solent University in UK.
The main purpose of this GREAT Scholarship scheme is to support candidates by offering an award of £10,000 to pursue a postgraduate degree programme in the UK. Students must apply for a full-time LLM in Commercial Law and Professional Legal Practice for September 2022 entry.
Solent University is a public research university located in Southampton, United Kingdom. It has emerged as a leading provider of academic programmes relating to the study of sport, health and wellbeing.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Postgraduate taught a course in Justice and Law
- You are a national of Ghana, holding a mainland Ghana passport, and
- You have completed an undergraduate degree with excellent grades in Ghana, and
- You have a UK equivalent Ghanaian bachelor’s degree (minimum second class lower) with 2:2 or 50% + overall or GPA of 3.0/4.0 or Grade B, and
- You have received and accepted a conditional or unconditional offer for the LLM in Commercial Law and Professional Legal Practice, and
- You have submitted a GREAT Scholarship request with your course application.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the scholarships, students will be considered for a GREAT Scholarship at the time of submitting an online application for a master’s degree for the September 2022 entry.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below