Application for the Great Scholarships-East Asia for Chinese Students at St. Mary’s University in UK – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the St. Mary’s University in UK.
The program is open for those talented Chinese students who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework for January 2020 entry only at the university.The St.Mary’s University will provide the award amount of £10,000 for the students. The total value of the program scheme is nearly £1 million.
Established in 1850, the St.Mary’s University is a public research university in the Uk. It is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. The university offers various degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from china are eligible.
- Pursuing a masters degree program in MSc International Business Management and MSc Chronic Disease Management.
- Students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Applicants are required to have at least a second class honours degree from a UK university and a student visa.
- If English is not your first language, you have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to empower with this educational award, you have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Must attach a copy of your official and final certificate/transcript, a personal statement which outlines your interest in your chosen course and motivation for the study, copy of passport and e-mailed it to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below