GREAT Scholarships for China, India, Turkey Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The study programs are available for students from China, India and Turkey students who want to apply for postgraduate taught programs. The University will provide award value of The grant is £10,000 towards tuition fees
The university aim to be a sustainable campus, promoting initiatives to encourage their students and staff to adopt a sustainable lifestyle. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- China, India and Turkey students can apply for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded in Postgraduate taught programs offered by the university.
- Must be passport holders of China, India or Turkey.
- be assessed as international for fee purposeshold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme:applicants from India and Turkey: All postgraduate Master’s programmes
- applicants from China – postgraduate degree programmes in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Mechanicals and Systems Engineering
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for awards applicants need to take admission at the university. After taking this process, students must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honors degree. Applications must be submitted using the application form.
Application must include:
- The University will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below