Application for the GREAT Scholarships for Egypt Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Stirling in UK.
This scholarship is part of the GREAT Scholarships campaign launched by the British Council and UK universities. Students selected for this scholarship will be provided £10,000 towards the undertaken master’s degree programme at the University of Stirling.
Being one of the top Public universities in Stirling and having to stand at 485th rank in QS Global World Rankings 2021, The University of Stirling is a public university with a sole mission to be recognized globally as a university that addresses the needs of society through innovative and interdisciplinary research, learning and teaching of the highest quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Egypt can apply.
- A master’s degree study programme available at Stirling can be applied for.
- The applicants must have received an offer of a place on any master’s degree programme.
- The applicants must be based on the Stirling Campus.
- The applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Applying students are required to have the equivalent of an upper second class UK undergraduate degree 2:1.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT, PTE, Trinity ISE, IELA, IELTS, CAE, and CPE.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Copies of academic qualifications
- One reference
- Essay – personal statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2nd May 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below