Application for the GREAT Scholarships for Indian, Indonesian and Malaysian Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Sheffield Hallam University in UK.
This program is developed by the joint efforts of Sheffield Hallam University, British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign. It is exclusively open for students who are from India, Indonesia, and Malaysia commencing a full-time postgraduate taught course at this university. Sheffield Hallam University is awarding GREAT 2021 scholarships in partnership with the GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council. The total award amount will be of £10,000. It will be provided as a tuition fee waiver for the first year of study on postgraduate taught courses.
With more than 30,000 students who come from over 100 countries, Sheffield Hallam University holds a status for being one of the best prominent universities in the UK. It is formed in 1874 and located in Sheffield, England. It has four faculties and 30 research centres.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Are an international fee-paying student domiciled in India, Indonesia or Malaysia
- have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Are fully self-funding your studies.
- Must able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
- Have not already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Postgraduate taught the program in any field.
- If you want to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at this university, then you must possess a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree.
- The university accepts IELTS 5.5 for the pre-masters program and IELTS 6.0 for other academic programs.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To qualify for this application , first apply for an applicable course at Sheffield Hallam University. Once you complete the first step, you must fill out an online application form. Don’t forget to send your academic transcripts to globalscholarshiptranscripts-at-shu.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below