Application for the Great Start Undergraduate Funding for UK/EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Westminster in UK.
The program is open for candidates who want to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University. The awards will cover the living expenses or tuition fees of the candidate.
The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREAT START FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Grants are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any of the courses offered by the university.
- You must hold a September 2020 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- You must be from the UK or EU and come from a household income of less than £35,000 pa.
- For admission, applicants must have a good honours degree from a recognized university, or qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent.
- If your course offer is conditional on your IELTS, you will need to take the test at some point, but you can apply for a scholarship without this. Any scholarship offer made to you will then be conditional on you successfully completing the IELTS test.
GREAT START FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate in this program, the applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Westminster. After taking admission, students must have to download the program application form and submit it by the given address: University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 11 New Cavendish Street, London W1W6XH, UK.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to attach all the supporting documents such as a statement of purpose, a reference letter written specifically in support of scholarship and another personal statement with the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below