Application for the Green Match sustainability Scholarship For Overseas in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
High achieving candidates from all around the world are invited to apply. The fund is available to study masters and PhD degree program for session 2019-202.The successful candidates will get the amount worth up to £1,000 for the duration of their studies.
As the fourth-oldest university, the University of Glasgow provides for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is currently a member of Universitas 21 and ranked 59th overall in 2011 to 54th in 2012 by the QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GREEN MATCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Postgraduate or undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- To take part in this program, the applicant must be a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate student in multiple subjects offered by the university. They must have to start their session in 2019-2020.
- For admission, students are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language ability.
GREEN MATCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be admitted in this program, claimants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can send their application with all documents to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Aspirants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae and write an essay of 1,000 words. Topic: In what way can sustainability help for better student life? Describe specific actions you have taken to transition to a greener lifestyle.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below