Application for the Griffith College Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Griffith College in Australia.
Award will be granted to the candidates who will be taken admission in any course program in any subject area offered by the university. The scholarship program covers the entire cost of the programme for your duration of the study, including the registration fees.
The University of Exeter Business School is one of the leading business schools in Europe and is ranked as being among the best business schools in the world. The school aims to deliver outstanding and innovative business education and research that addresses the major challenges confronting businesses and society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The scholarship is open to any current Leaving Certificate student and those studying on FETAC courses in Ireland.
- All Northern Irish school students may also apply.
- Applicants must hold a senior secondary degree and must meet with the entry requirements of the university.
- To be considered, aspirant ought to have minimum scores of TOEFL Internet-based, IELTS or ISLPR test.
GRIFFITH COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Provide a copy of your passport or driving license and academic transcripts from previous studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 22nd April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below