Application for the Griffith Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The funding program covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at Griffith. The scholarship programme rewards outstanding international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
Established in 1971, Griffith University is the highest-ranked Australian university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees in different areas. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from all countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in 2022 or 2023.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
GRIFFITH EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating substantial academic merit.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below