Application for the Griffith Health Articulation Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021 . Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The program is exclusively open for motivated students from all over the world except Australia or New Zealand. The funding covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study for the academic year 2020-2021.
Founded in 1971, the Griffith University opened its doors in introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas and ranked at the top 2% of universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH HEALTH ARTICULATION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world (except Australia or New Zealand).
- Award is available for the following eligible partner institutions and programs: Guangdong Pharmaceutical University articulating into the packaged Bachelor of Pharmacology and Toxicology and Master of Pharmacy. International University – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City (IU-VNU) articulating into the Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy and Bachelor of Pharmacology and Toxicology. Wuhan Sports University articulating into the Bachelor of Sport Development.
- Be articulating directly and receiving credit, and have not attempted further study prior to articulating into any approved Health articulation program.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- For being admitted, applicants need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements
GRIFFITH HEALTH ARTICULATION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , no specific application is required. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
Application must include:
- Students must prepare supporting documentation including a certified copy of their academic results (translated into English if applicable) and a certified copy of your English test results (if available).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below