Application for the Griffith International Student Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Griffith University in Australia.
Griffith University is pleased to announce an International Student Excellence Scholarship – Undergraduate with Advanced Standing. This scholarship is available for high-achieving students with credit from prior study applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
Griffith International will award scholarships to the students with the highest academic entry scores commencing in an eligible degree program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
As a highly ranked university with an international outlook, the university is deeply connected to their community and values their place in it. Studying a double degree is a great way to increase your career options at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EXCELLENCE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Be eligible to receive credit for prior studies.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
GRIFFITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENT EXCELLENCE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17 May 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below