Application for the Griffith Postgraduate Funding for Chinese Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The program is open for Chinese students who are enrolling in a master’s degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university in Australia. It is ranked 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in various areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Mainland China.
- Pursuing postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Mainland China, subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and must accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
- The university accepts the following English tests for standard entry into degree programs:
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50 or
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR.
GRIFFIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below