Application for the Nottingham Undergraduate Financial Aid for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The bursary is available for the high-calibre applicants from Germany to pursue the master’s degree program at the university in Australia. The studentship covers 10% tuition fees for the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program.
Griffith University was founded in 1971, and it is a public research university which is also known as highest-ranked Australian university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Germany
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Germany
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- For taking admission, you have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- You have to provide the following test results:
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6.0
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR.
GRIFFITH POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university.No application is required.
Application must include:
- Must attach certified copies of academic results and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below