Application for the Griffith Postgraduate Scholarship for International Student in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The educational opportunity is open for the students from South-East Asia and the Pacific and it has the motive of covering the cost of the tuition fees in a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University. The education bursary will cover the 10% cost of the tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
Griffith University opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which ranks 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar are eligible to apply.
- For undertaking a postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- An applicant must be a full-time student in a degree program in Trimester 3 2019 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at the university.
- The participants must hold a bachelor degree for applying to a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
GRIFFITH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into postgraduate coursework
Application must include:
- Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below