Application for the Griffith Remarkable funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Griffith in Australia.
The aim of the postgraduate scholarship is to provide financial help to international students. This support will provide 50% of tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Griffith University is the best public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH REMARKABLE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- These The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements. Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
- To be eligible for admission applicants must have a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. The applicants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
GRIFFITH REMARKABLE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in any graduate or undergraduate degree program at the Griffith University. Applicants can quickly apply and submit their application online form.
Application must include:
- A certified copy of your academic results, a certified copy of your English test results and if you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio, medical checks or professional work experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below.