Application for the Griffith Remarkable Funding for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The funding program covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Griffith. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022. The funding covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Founded in 1971, the Griffith University is the highest-ranked Australian university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH REMARKABLE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries except Australia or New Zealand.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate course in all subjects offered by university.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
GRIFFITH REMARKABLE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit. In addition to this, they also submit a personal statement that should be between 250 and 500 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 16, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below