Application for the Griffith University Chancellor’s Scholarships in Australia-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Griffith in Australia.
The Chancellor’s The studentships are for students who have experienced financial hardship, and/or education disadvantage that has impacted on their ability to achieve their full potential.Chancellor’s Accommodation Scholarship, maximum value $22,000, for a maximum of eight payments Chancellor’s Education Costs Scholarship, a maximum value of $11,000, for a maximum of eight payments Kombumerri People Accommodation Scholarship, maximum value $22,000, for a maximum of eight payments Kombumerri People Education Costs Scholarship, maximum value $11,000, for a maximum of eight payments
Neville Bonner Scholarship, maximum value $2,500, for one trimester
Griffith University ranks in the top 3 percent of universities globally. The mission of Griffith University is to engage in outstanding scholarship that makes a major contribution to society and to produce groundbreaking research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen are eligible to apply.
- You should be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen.
- Be a domestic undergraduate student (this includes school leavers and non-school leavers, commencing and continuing students)
- demonstrate financial disadvantage by either: being in receipt of a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment; or a comprehensive assessment by the University.
- You mustnot have completed the requirements for an Australian Bachelor award unless such an award is a pre-requisite to their undergraduate program of enrolment and there is no alternate pathway into that program.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:https://www.griffith.edu.au/scholarships/before-you-apply
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019. will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below