Application for the Griffith University International Student Scholarship – High School Leavers – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Griffith University in Australia.
Griffith University is delighted to announce the International Student Excellence Scholarship – High School Leavers. The scholarship is open for international high school students applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Griffith University is a highly ranked university with an international outlook; they are deeply connected to their community and value our place in it. Its mission is to engage in outstanding scholarship that makes a major contribution to society and to produce groundbreaking research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas. refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 17, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below