Application for the Groove City College Admissions Financial Aid for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Groove City College in USA.
There are limited number of scholarships for the international students who are academically prepared and demonstrate financial need. The applicants must hold a GPA of 2.0 to be able to receive this award. Groove City college will provide financial aid towards their tuition fee four years of study to the successfully selected students.
Grove City College is a private, Christian liberal arts college in Grove City, Pennsylvania. Along with grounded in conservative values and developing leaders of the highest proficiency, purpose, and principles ready to advance the common good, it also strives to be the best Christian liberal arts college in America.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADMISSIONS FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Entrants from all countries outside the United States are eligible.
- All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects available at the college are eligible.
- The applicants must be non-US citizens.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the college.
- The applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 2.0 or above to get admitted in the college. The students must also compulsorily submit test scores of ACT and SAT.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5.
ADMISSIONS FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to submit an application for their desired course through the online application form of the college. Selected students will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide proof of your previous degree, academic references, English language certificates, a supporting statement, CV/resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below