Application for the GSA Awards for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Concordia University of Edmonton in Canada.
This merit-based award is available to international candidates who have demonstrated the ability to balance employment, family commitments, and community involvement while studying at the graduate level. The Concordia University of Edmonton will provide $1,000 for a degree program, $750 for a diploma program, $500 for a certificate program; the value of the award may be prorated based on enrolment.
Founded in 1921, Concordia University of Edmonton is a private university in Alberta. CUE offers a multitude of services to support your academic and personal success.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GSA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Graduate level program in any subject offered by the university
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time as a regular student in a graduate-level program (degree, diploma or certificate);
- Be a domestic or international student (no restriction on citizenship). International students must be in good standing with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and have a valid study permit.
- Applicants must have completed at least one semester of study at the time of application
- didate must be very passionate about the course and hold their previous study certificates.
GSA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this opportunity, applicants are suggested to take admission in the referred course at the university and then can apply for the fund through the online application form.
Application must include:
- An essay of maximum 1000 words, a reference letter, and curriculum vitae must be submitted by applicants and provide verification documentation if requested.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below