Application for the GSCAAS Scholarships for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (GSCAAS) in China.
GSCAAS award is established by GSCAAS to sponsor distinguished international students and scholars with excellent academic performance to pursue a higher degree or conduct research in CAAS. Application Fee (charged after admission);
Master’s Student /Doctoral Student: 600 Yuan /person; Visiting scholar/Senior Visiting Scholar: 400 Yuan/person, Tuition fee: Master’s Student / Visiting Scholar: 30,000 RMB/person/year; Doctoral Student /Senior Visiting Scholar: 40,000 RMB/person/year. The yearly tuition must be paid at the beginning of each academic year, Insurance fee: RMB 800/year, and Accommodation fee: 1500 RMB /month for one student.
The Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (GSCAAS) is a higher education institution mainly focusing on graduate education (Agency No.82101). As the education arm of CAAS, GSCAAS has been ranked among China’s first-class graduate schools with its overall competitiveness in the disciplines of agriculture.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GSCAAS Scholarships ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for GSCAAS Scholarships.
- Non-Chinese citizens;
- Healthy and willing to abide by the Chinese laws and decrees;
- Conform to the education and age requirements as follows:
- Master’s programs: holds a Bachelor’s degree and is under the age of 35
- Doctoral programs: holds a Master’s degree and is under the age of 40
- Visiting Scholar: has at least two years’ of undergraduate studies and is under the age of 35.
- Senior Visiting Scholar: holds a Master’s or higher degree, or has an academic title of associate professor or higher and is under the age of 40.
- English and/or Chinese proficiency is required.
GSCAAS Scholarships APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please submit the following materials in one package both in soft copy and hard copy, incomplete or unqualified applications will not be processed.
Application must include:
- Application Form for Study in CAAS ( Download the attachment);
- Photocopy of passport (at least 2 years validity) personal information page;
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy);
- Academic transcripts of the most advanced studies (notarized photocopy);
- Two reference letters from two Professors or experts with equal titles in related fields;
- CV and research proposal (no less than 400 words for visiting scholars, no less than 500 words for postgraduates);
- Photocopies of degree thesis abstract(Full paper needed if it is written in English) and representative academic papers;
- Verification of a current employer or working unit(NOC letter);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form(Please take health examination in the hospitals designated by the Chinese Embassy);
- Acceptance letter. Applicants with an acceptance letter from CAAS professors are preferred
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below