Application for the GSS Postgraduate Scholarship for Ghanaians Students in Scotland,UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland,UK.
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat (GSS) Postgraduate Scheme is open for the academic year of 2020-21. The program is here to support master level studies of those students who are residing in Ghana and looking forward to studying in Scotland. The University of Aberdeen will award educational funding for Ghanaians students to support their master study in the UK.
The University of Aberdeen is a leading public research university established in 1495. It houses more than 14,000 students and attracts international students on a large scale.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GSS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Hold a degree in the relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for Masters and forty-five (45) for PhD
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
- Postgraduate degree program. Preference will be given to students undertaking degree program in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related programmes.
- Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Check here to get more information.
- To study at this university, it is essential to be proficient in English. If English is not your first language, then you must provide documents such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge advanced/Cambridge proficiency qualifications.
GSS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You are advised to apply first for an offer of admission in the postgraduate program at the university. After receiving the admission letter, apply to The grants secretariat with all relevant school documents. Applications must be submitted through this scholarships Secretariat’s online system.
Application must include:
- Send the following documents together with your application: Admission letter, Transcripts, and Certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below